Friday 15 May 2015

TTN Reviews: E1 Candles





Who doesn't love a scented candle, okay so maybe the appreciation levels are lowered if the wrong scent it chosen but since living in my own space for 4 years I am a scented candle convert.




When an old school friend contacted me to say she had started up her own handmade scented candle range, E1 Candles, I was rather impressed and more than happy to give them a whirl.



E1 candles are handmade with Soy and vegetable wax in my beloved East London. I love the modern minimalistic packaging and their is a nice capsule range of flavours ( right wording?)...





Annie very kindly sent me the Lily & Amber and the Grapefruit & Basil versions to try out. 





My favourite hands down was the Grapefruit and Basil.. a refreshing and zingy scent that complemented my London pad perfectly.





The Amber & Lilly (one of their most popular scents/flavours) was also very nice, a sweet musky scent that I can see being a lovely gift for a mum/auntie/older sister...




Check out more about E1 Candles on their website here, or by checking them out on Twitter here.


Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment