Saturday 5 August 2017

On Starting Again..... a quick note....


Its been a long time since I posted, believe me when I say I have attempted to put words together on more than one occasion and it resulted in the same way each time….. deletion of the words, logging off from Blogger and pretending the whole event didn’t happen. Life stuff happened and so blogging about my happenings didn’t hold quite the same appeal as it once did, which is crazy as some of it I think was probably worth a good blog or two.

It always seems the best time to start up something again is when there is no reason to at all. So please bear with me as I gingerly begin to post to you (if anyone is reading this) once again….


A quick recap before I log off to post another day (soon)...
  • I still live in London, and still very much am in love with my city
  • My new life muse is Bridgette Jones
  • I’m nearing the age of 28 and no, I don’t have a clue what I’m doing/wanting/going to happen next year
  • Children = 0 (insert Dancing girl emoji here)
  • Dogs = 0 (insert cry emoji here)
  • Homes owned = 0
  • Rent paid = £££££££ (over it. Every single person in London Rents, unless they are a millionaire or just had a very profitable divorce)
  • New Places travelled = 12* (Rough guess here but yes, these wings have been spread a number of times over the past 2 years)
  • Foodie finds.. er… found = Too many to mention

Just know: I’m back, I’m ok and Thank you for reading in my absence/Reading this now.

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment