Friday 6 May 2011

TTN's Top 10 on her Wish List......May 2011

It's been a while since I blogged about fashion.. gives my mouth a break I guess...  So here is a list of what I've seen this past week that I would not mind having in my wardrobe at all......
 Skirt, Topshop, £32
Wear with: Grey cardi, White strap top or Tee and Wedges (see below) or Ballet Pumps


 Wedges, Topshop, £65
Wear with: Skirt (above) or Jeans (purple would be funky) or White denim shorts with a V neck Tee for the Day; Colour clash with orange dress or play safe with a black simple dress for the evening.
 Moccasins, Topshop, £32
Wear with: White denim shorts and a Striped Tee or Jumper- great for those hardcore shopping trips
 Jacket, Zara, £49.99
Wear with: Throw on over a white tee and jeans to dress it up, or wear with a body con black dress for a colour pop in the evening...
 Capri Trousers, Topshop, £38
Wear with: That trusty white tee tucked in with a skinny waitsed belt and wedges or with cute white flats and Cami.
 Bikini, H&M, Top £3.99, Bottoms £5.99
Wear with: Not alot.. but the gorgeous green shade will bring out my tan! Chuck on a floppy hat, Black Maxi or white denim shorts and flip flops for poolside cool.
 Cover up Shirt, ASOS.com, £30
Wear with: Floppy hat, Halterneck Bikini Top, White Denim and Wedges/Sandals to look classy when having lunch by the pool on holiday
Wedges, ASOS.com, £50.00 but £35 at time of blog post
Wear with: Skirt in this blog and white tee shirt
Bag, ASOS.com, £35
Wear with: Anything.. the cute oriental design and interesting shape will bring a quirky twist to any outfit even if its just jeans and a tee.


Sandals, Swedish Hasbeens for H&M,  £39.99
Wear with: Maxi dresses, Jeans, Shorts and Skirts .. endless list.

The high street has really upped its game this SS'11, I love the colour clashing trend as well as the neutral earthy palettes for the less adventurous. Currently Im on the hunt for the perfect wedges, to go with a bright orange dress from Zara, for my University Summer Ball. I am in two minds to colour clash with pink but i also feel that neutrals would make the outfit a bit more classy!

I do seem to be mentioning white denim shorts alot in this post... i have yet to purchase my pair, but my new 1.5 hour gym workout plan should help to tone up the old legs- and of course this gorgeous sunny weather will add a nice colour to help with the overral appearence! Yay!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment