Friday 4 October 2013

Must-have shoe alert!

At the moment I am off sick (picked up a standard going-into-autumn virus that's floating around) but one thing that has caught my eye, and made me feel a much better, on today's quick Internet browse....

'Juniper' mid heels, Topshop £48 (Image from topshop.com)



They are that colour of pink that I keep telling myself I don't like but am constantly attracted to; The heel is a walk-around-dance-like-a-loony-yet-still-comfy height AND *excited face* THEY HAVE GLITTER ON THEM!

This post is very short because there is nothing  else I need to say-  oh, apart from, I want them and I want them now!

If you want to take a closer look the link to these delicious things (and you know you want to) is here.

I love A/W all the best shoes seem to come out!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment