Sunday 27 October 2013

New Time and New Clothes.... October 2013

Finally, the clocks have gone back signalling that winter is en route and being the romantic that I am, I’m envisaging long crisp walks, goblets (GREAT word) of red wine and warm snuggle worthy jumpers. (I’m sure the reality will be my hair being blown wildly all over the place, moaning about wet feet and freezing cold hands but a nice thought any how!)

Yesterday, I paid Stratford Westfield’s a visit and had such a lovely time! It’s been a while since I’ve spent time in a shopping centre but with all my favourite high street stores next to each other plus a delicious gluten free pizza for late lunch from Pizza Express- I do wonder why I haven’t being doing this more regularly!

My  most favourite purchase from yesterday has got to be these beautiful boots from Topshop....

DANCER Riding Boots £78. Image from Topshop.com


Leather. Flat. Comfy. Knee high. I love them- they are going to not only go with everything in my wardrobe but they will also be saving me from those wet feet moments that inevitably happen when wearing flats in the winter weather! (The link to these beauty's is here)
For a long while Topshop was just not ‘floating my boat’ but slowly I find myself lusting after more and more items… My Topshop lust list at present includes:

Chevron Beaded Crop Jacket £120. Image from Topshop.com.
Christmas nearing = trophy jacket season. This one is monochrome which I am digging big time at the moment! I can imagine wearing this with a bright top, black skinnies a red lip and knee high boots (Link is here)
Petite Heart Print Shirt £38. Image from Topshop.com
 I am so seeing this shirt teamed with my new boots, denim and with a chunky gold necklace. (Link is here
Petite Half Sleeve Breton Stripe Tee £20. Image from Topshop.com
 A serious classic- I don't know why this isn't already in my wardrobe! (Link is here)
Petite Crystal Necklace Jumper in Berry Red £46. Image from Topshop.com
 Gorgeous colour and perfect for wearing to the pub for catch ups over wine with friends! (Link is here)
Knitted Sheer Solid Jumper in Charcoal £38. Image from Topshop.com
Perfect for layering and that Charcoal colour will go with everything making it a lovely change from black! (Link is here)

(My purse weeps)

I also bit the patterned trouser bullet and bought some felt (? Not sure what material but they are warm!) navy pinstripe trousers from H&M- perfect for work or play and in this seasons everywhere colour. I also purchased a plain bright red shirt as it’s so versatile!
Red Shirt £12.99 and Navy Pinstripe trousers £24.99 both H&M; Oxblood Loafers £17 New Look
My second pair of trousers are monochrome checked/tartan from River Island – I bit crazy for me but being in basic colours I will get lots of use as it will go brilliantly with a simple tee! Plus I do love it when I have an item that is a clear nod to current fashion trend in my wardrobe!
Monochrome Tartan Trousers £36 River Island and Black Riding boots £78 Topshop
I am now going to hide my debit card from myself!

Lots of love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment