Thursday 9 January 2014

Benefit 'Whole lotta lovin' kit

As a little treat to myself, every 4 weeks I do love getting my brows 'did' at my local Benefit boutique. For under £20 I get my brows tinted (a must when I have recently had my hair coloured), Plucked and Waxed! The Benefit girls in my local are also so friendly which just adds to the whole experience.



On my recent visit, a few items were on sale and being a sucker for discount, I decided to treat myself to this 'Whole lotta lovin' ' make up kit which was priced at a bargain price of £16....



3 eye shadows that are in lovely neutral tones with a hint of glitter, a cream eyeshadow in a latte shade, a square of 'Hoola' bronzer, a circle of concealer plus a small 'They're real' mascara (which is pretty amazing) are contained in this handy kit. 


I am also delighted that the kit included instructions for creating a gorgeous evening look- which although i have yet to master, has been a fun challenge so far.... 




Perfect for work or play, next time you see a Benefit pop in- you might get yourself a bargain!

Oh, and I left with a free make up bag (perfect for my handbag) plus some brushes to groom my brows- a tip I was given. Wonderful- I do love good customer service!



Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment