Tuesday 28 January 2014

A plate of Gluten Free Cake....

The title says it all really- again, not the most healthiest of posts but LOOK....






WAG Free Bakery in Selfridge's Food Hall again has made me smile from ear to ear. With friends coming over to The Flat last weekend, one of which also recently being WAG - I couldn't wait to show off how delicious this new lifestyle could be.

On offer with Peppermint teas were New York style cheesecake, Chocolate sponge and Coffee & Walnut Sponge..... I died and went to WAG heaven! (Chocolate was by far my favourite, FYI)..



There were limited photos taken as I was far too eager to get stuck in- so you'll just have to go and purchase a cake and see for yourself!  Also, I am still getting used to my SLR so sorry if the quality isn't amazing (plus I was very excited about the cake)!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment