Thursday 2 January 2014

Lusting after: Next Black Multiaperture College Frame

With a new year here, my mind has turned to sprucing up my little London pad. Being a renter and the flat being rented on a furnished basis, I unfortunately cannot splurge on a new Sofa that I am dying for. But it does mean I can purchase lots of nice little bits to freshen up the place.

Photo from Next.co.uk




I have fallen in love with this multiaperture photo frame from good old Next. I love to be surrounded by photos- old or new, and have been looking for a bigger frame to add to the flat. The difference sizes featured takes the hard work out of hanging individual frames- meaning less nails needed and a happier Landlord!

This frame would look amazing in my living room , or even above the bed in the bedroom.... or in the hallway... oh my cogs are whirring!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment