Saturday 31 May 2014

Monthly favourites: May 2014



I don't know about you, but I do love hearing what people have been digging during a month (watching You tubers usually but also checking out my favourite blogs). So, here are my favourite things from May 2014...


1. LEON Gluten Free Pecan Pie
One Sunday, feeling a little down, off i trotted to Leon where i discovered that basically every cake is Gluten free! Pecan Pie was always a favourite of mine in my Gluten eating days and a slice of this with a hot drink left me feeling all happy inside. (I won't lie, the LEON Triple Chocolate gluten free cookie that i also ate that weekend was equally amazing) - Not photos because it  wasn't around for long!

2. No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink
Moisturising, handbag sized and a gorgeous pop of colour suitable for work or play that makes me smile.


3. Mavala Nail Colour Cream in #244 Ruby
A colour i received at Christmas and didn't really like- its a perfect deep pink colour that suits my skin shade at this time of year. Oh and it makes my diamond really glow.

4. Topshop Striped Daisy Organza Tee
Not brave enough for crops usually but with my high waisted jeans speaking to me every time i opened my wardrobe a crop was needed. I love the stripes and I love the cute girlie flower detailing around the edges. For £20 what a bargain. 

5. Mr Probs - Waves 
Every time i play this song, I close my eyes and can almost feel the sea, sun , cold watermelon juice and the smell of sun lotion......

6. New lunch boxes
Perfect for a lunchtime salad, this Sistema purchase includes a pot with a lid for keeping the dressing separate so my leaves don't go saggy, as well as cutlery so i don't have to play find-the-forks at work. It holds a decent size salad and it's really helped me eat healthy for the summer.


7. Dermalogica extra gentle cream exfoliant
Best buy ever. 15 minutes of this lactic acid mask and my face starts to glow,  becomes super soft and after using twice a week has helped keep my spots at bay. Thank you for this video, Lisa Eldridge!

8. Blue Hydrangea on my balcony
An engagement present from my parents. I love Hydrangea, and how its colour changes day to day. every time i see it on my balcony i smile.


9. Darling Popcorn snack packs
Love sweet and salted popcorn. Gluten free and perfectly portioned- I love to have a bag every now and then when watching a film.

10. M&S Superberry & Almond Mix
The best snack ever! Not too sweet, packed with juicy dried fruit and yummy honey coated almonds. Please, M&S, never stop making these!

So that is my May Favourites.... obviously featuring food items and lots of pink, it's been a manic month celebrating our engagement so not alot of time to hit the shops this month but with a holiday at the end of June, I will be hitting central London to hunt down perfect holiday clothing and make up items which I'm sure will feature in my next favourites.

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment