Sunday 11 May 2014

TTN Visit's: Rosa's Thai Cafe, Spitalfield's E1




This Saturday, eager for some serious munching, The Boy and I headed off to Shoreditch to check out the Urban Food Fest



However on arriving, the wind seriously picked up (things were flying around everywhere) and the sky turned a dangerous deep grey. We decided to bookmark UFF for a warmer, drier evening and headed back towards Spitalfields in search of somewhere warm to fill our boots.

We ended up in Rosa's just as the heavens opened. 




Rosa's has been my favourite Thai food destination for quite some time for both delivery and sit-in Thai deliciousness..


 I will branch out to the rest of the menu eventually but the Thai Green Curry served in Rosa's is just too good to pass on. I like mine with steamed coconut rice (soooooo goooood!)....


The Boy loves the Chicken Pad Thai, which was the first dish we ever ate on landing in the craziness that is the Khao San Road 4 years ago...

Rosa's is based in Spitalfields, Carnaby Street, Stratford Westfield and Soho so the next time you fancy a decent plate of Thailand with a warm laid back atmosphere, then you need to head to Rosa's.

Also, I am not sure how Gluten Free Rosa's is because I have never thought to ask, I  know weird. But I have never had a reaction when I've eaten there, my usual tell tale sign, so I guess just ask as you order and I'm sure the staff will be able to rustle you something up!

Website is here.
Rosa's are also on Twitter and Facebook.

A little play around with Photoshop- love the quotes displayed all around Box Park

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment