Saturday 5 July 2014

TTN Visits: Cheeky Parlour, Shoreditch E2


With a beach holiday the next day, and in need of a little 'me' time I treated myself to a Pedicure at Cheeky Parlour last week and was very impressed with the experience..






The Parlour is on Redchurch street and initally it took me a little while to find it (but it's not hard, you just need to be more aware than I am when wandering around). On arriving inside the Cheeky Parlour I instantly thought how bright and spacious it was inside, the dark staircase that you use to get to the 1st floor makes you wonder what to expect. 



The front of house staff were friendly and, even though I arrived 20 minutes early, let my Beauty therapist know I had arrived and showed me to select my nail colour. 

Now, this is where I realised that I was in for a lovely time- to pick my nail colour there was a corner of the floor piled with various Cheeky products (you can get your hair did or your nails if Pedi's aren't your thing) and there were testers of the nail colours so I could happily spend my time making sure I had selected the best colour for me. I was torn between two colours but chose 'Purple Haze' - A grey-deep mauve colour that I thought was a more gentle option than black and funkier than my usual nudes. 



Whilst I was waiting I was so tempted to purchase one of the delicious looking salads being whipped up by the kitchen staff and had I not been feeling fragile from Mojito-drinking the night before, I would have splashed out on a cocktail, Instead I helped myself to the complimentary water and took in my surroundings and  completed the health questionnaire.


I had booked my appointment online a few days before, and theu take your card details as a guarantee that you will be turning up for your slot which I think is really good - I hate it when people book something ahead of you then don't show up meaning you are kept waiting around un-necessarily. I also knew I would be receiving my pedicure from Lisa, again another lovely touch.




The Pedicure chairs are rather commfy raised armchairs, and not those ones that attempt to massage you but actually just hurt your back I am pleased to report, against one of the walls. Lisa removed my nail varnish, tided my toes, buffed me soles, soaked my feet, applied a delicious Cheeky salt scrub followed by a lovely moisturiser and even gave me a mini massage. 
She happily talked me through the products being used without being too salesy, explaining that Cheeky was the little sister of Cowshed which I was surpised and pleased to hear. Then  my nail colour of choice was applied along with a top coat. She also then let me know that the rest of the full-sized polish was mine to take home with me! How lovely is that!?



I was then guided to the drying station, before I needed to pay. I was sad that the whole experinece was over. I felt so relaxed the whole time, and was so pleased with the result. My feet weren't left sore as other Pedicure places have left my feet but also my feet were super soft and smooth showing that adequate buffing had taken place.

I cannot wait to return for another Pedicure soon, my Mum & Sister would love Cheeky!

Website to make your booking and read more is here
Twitter is here
Facbook is here

p.s. 1 week later, after being on a sandy beach my nail colour is still perfect with no chipping- What a brilliant way to spend £20!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment