Saturday 14 June 2014

Birchbox May & June 2014



I used to be a subscriber to a beauty box years ago but decided, after a number of rubbish boxes, to unsubscribe  but recently my love and interest in trying out beauty products that have the potential to improve my skin or enhance my features led me to subscribing to Birchbox.


I have, so far, received 2 Birch boxes and both times I have been pretty excited when seeing one on my doormat.





Smaller than i expected, my Birchbox parcels have contained 5 samples of beauty products each encased in a lovely drawstring bag (nice touch, and so useful!). On opening both boxes I have been immediately hit with a gorgeous smell from one of the products... 





I haven't yet tried everything in each box but I do a a favourite from each.
From Harpers Bazaar box, I  have been impressed with the Soigne Nail Lacquer. I got the shade 'Persimmon'and It is a gorgeous, tan enhancing summer shade that i wouldn't have thought to try before. After applying a coat to my toes the colour has stayed on very well, even after a week. 

My favourite from the World Cup edition box is the Yves Rocher sheer botanical Lipstick in the shade '51 Rough Groseille, Again another very punchy shade, like a tomato-coral colour which I was surprised to find suited me. The Product contains Cherry Oil (thankfully not too strong) and it is very moisturising. I will be taking this on holiday with me for sure!


I really like the fact that I can unsubscribe at any time, and I love that I get something lovely guaranteed in the post.

If you are interested, you can sign up for Birchbox here.

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx
  
p.s June has been a manic month so far hence the lack of posts but I am hoping to get a few more in before heading off to my holiday..                           


No comments:

Post a Comment