Saturday 19 July 2014

Birchbox July 2014



After a small panic that my parcel has gone M.I.A in transit, July meant another delivery from Birchbox. This is what I thought...



Whish - Three whishes lavender body butter
A modern take on a Lavender scent- this body butter melted into my skin rather quickly leaving a scent behind that packs quite a punch. Potentially a little too scented for everyday use, I'm not sure how much use I will get out of the sample but my skin agreed with it.

Balance Me- Wonder Eye Cream
I have been trying to find my perfect eye cream, i'm nearing my mid twenties and I know its about time i start looking after my eyes to ensure I stave off any wrinkles in future. My first application I think I used to much product but it was surprisingly thick. This 99% natural product contains Witch Hazel and you do feel it tightening the skin up. I'm going to continue with this product for a while to see if I notice a difference but so far so good.

Benefit - The Porefessional
This is an award winning primer that I have noticed in the media alot recently. As i find with some Benefit purchases, I can't quite see what the fuss is about. Yes it leaves my skin velvety but I think my Bioderma primer improves the appearance of my pores better than this Benefit offering. Maybe I'm applying it wrong..

Model's Own nail polish in 'Rocket'
I haven't used a glittery nail polish in ages. This one is seriously glittery and rather funky. I'm going to to try this one out during the festive season for a funky mani!

By far, my 2 favourite products this month were...

Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Pencil in Menatour
This product is amazing. The purple hue made me very weary at first but one (very easy) application and I was converted. The purple on the lips becomes much softer and makes my teeth look whiter (win). It's super moisturising and I felt that the colour stayed on pretty darn well, after eating I still had a slight tint of product on my lips. A repurchase in the future for sure.

Filsofille 4 sided nail buffer
God, i forgot how darn useful a 4 way buffer is. This one does the trick and leaves my nails looking smarter in no time.

(More info on the Products can be found on Birchbox website)

Bring on August delivery!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment