Saturday 8 February 2014

What the Postman brought 08.02.2014...

Before i head out to brave the chaos that is the Primark returns area, i thought i would show you all what Mr Postman brought me this morning....




First parcel..... I finally have my paws on Tanya Burr Lips & Nails items!!!  Tanya has just announced that her collection of Lip glosses and Nail Polishes will soon be sold in Superdrug, so until that happens I selected one of each to tide me over. 

'Peaches and Cream' nail polish.. A peachy, glossy, nude colour- perfect for work! Dried really quickly and only needed 2 coats to get my desired colour..

'Afternoon Tea' Lip Gloss- a creamy, pink toned lip gloss- will go with everything and so will remain in my handbag forever!

I cant wait to try other colours in the range- I got my hands on these from Feel Unique. It was my first experience ordering with them and I have to say that I am very impressed and will be using these guys again!!



Second Parcel....on Twitter a couple of weeks ago I won some Warburton s Newburn Bakehouse 'Cracker Thins'... I cannot wait to give these a try (although I am slightly dubious about the Blue Cheese flavour as I don't like Blue cheese but I think these will go nicely with some Hummus?)

One Beauty and One Foodie parcel- lovely! Now wish me luck in The West End!

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment