Friday 28 February 2014

TTN Visits: Sea Salt Restaurant, Reigate

I am on the hunt for a Gluten Free Fish & Chip shop in London  so when friends in Surrey told me that a place in Reigate (about 30 minutes train ride from London Bridge) offered a gluten free batter- arrangements were swiftly made for a visit!



















The batter definitely contained Buckwheat- not my favourite flavour as i find it very strong, but it did produce a really crisp batter. FYI I went for Skate, as its my favourite (but not very photogenic)- I usually go for the middle but they had sold out so had to plump for the bigger thinner Wing- it was still delicious though!






If you are in Surrey and want to try Gluten Free Fish and Chips from Sea Salt in Reigate then the details are:

41 Lesbourne Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7JS

I cannot find Sea Salt on Twitter or Facebook so you'll just have to go along and try for yourself. If you choose to eat in and you want an alcoholic drink- you have to 'Bring your own' and also it does get very hot in there - although I have heard that in the summer the front window is pulled back and its lovely!

Lots of Love
xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment