Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 5: Derailed!! (late post)... and a bit of Day 6...

Weight on Day 4: 9 Stone 9lbs
Weight on Day 5: 9 stone 8lbs

Wow... I really didnt expect to see weight loss after the alcohol consumed yesterday. It has made me realise how much weight alcohol makes you gain though... I mean I always knew that it was empty calories but when you are daily weighing yourself its a real shock!!(see the photo of Gorgeous Dorking in Surrey.. really amazingly beautiful place)....




Its making me feel really dubious about tonight. I am off to my beloved London Town to paint it very red tonight and so i feel that it will be a case of weight gain this weekend...

Breakfast:
2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 tsp Agave Nectar
2 Tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 Tbsp probiotic yoghurt
Tea with skimmed milk
1 pint water
Supplements





Lunch:
Packet of chicken slices with a tikka flavour but no skin
2 tsp Reduced Fat Soured Cream
1 pint water

Dinner:
?????? glasses of Prosecco
2 slices of pizza (on a horrible sharing platter at the club)
4 chicken nuggets (Food consumed when very drunk)
2 large glasses of water in the club
1 pint of water (after stumbling home!)

 I did do a lot of dancing tonight so maybe that will work in my favour??? hmmmm or maybe not...

Not weighing myself until Monday (today is Friday) because to be honest I need a few days to get back on track with the Attack phase round 2.... Ding Ding

Saturday:
Woke up with a hangover... major dehydration... so drank 2 pints of water and didnt eat until 2pm. I had a sausage sandwich made for me so i felt obliged to try eat it... i picked out sausages and ate them minus the bread,.. then went to a resturant and shared pate with brown toast and Piccallili... oh well at least i enjoyed myself. Tomorrow is involving a gorgeous walk on Reigate Hill with a friend and her dog. A pub lunch is occurring but a nice chicken salad with a diet coke will be perfect and a great way to ease me back into Dukan... Monday will be Day 1- Round 2!!

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment