Tuesday 5 April 2011

'Oh I wish I was a Punk Rocker with flowers in my hair'.. Great song

So, because this blog isn't all about the dieting, I thought i would show you all my wonderful bargainous purchase from my beloved Spitalfields market in East London.

If you are unfamiliar with this wonderland then please- go. (nearest tubes are Aldgate, Aldgate East and Liverpool Street) here is the website for futher info.....www.visitspitalfields.com


Anyway, seeing as the theme of Ballet/Romance is all over the shops and is a huge trend this SS11, I have noticed that flowers are popping up everywhere from corsages to rings.

I love the whole idea of dressing in a gorgeous nude palette however, even though i am olive skinned,many of the colours just do not suit. So I rely on accessories to girlie up the colours that i can wear from this colour palette (whites and pinks).


I got this absolute BEAUT from a stall called 'The Naked Goat' and at £3 for one or £5 for 2 I couldn't turn this purchase down. I picked the pink rose garland however there were roses, lillies and daisies in all colours to choose from. I wore it with a bright pink chiffon top, back harreems, flipflops and a light denim jacket (it was one of those rare hot days we have been getting this month); I recieved so many compliements and because it is so light I forgot it was on my head. Not bad for £3!

The stall also sells beautiful cobweb wool scarves that make gorgeous gifts for £10. I brought my mum one for mothers day in a champagne colour and it went down a storm... i will be borrowing it from time to time!

Moral of the story: Go to spitalfields

xxx TTN xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment