Tuesday 6 May 2014

Elle Insider: April's Mystery Eyeliner



A few weeks ago, a surprise package turned up in the post. It was from Elle UK, and as i had signed up to be a #ELLEInsider I had been one of the lucky subscribers selected to recieve a mystery eyeliner. No branding was given and all i had to do was use and share my thoughts on Social Media.




I instantly fell in love with the product. I love nothing more than simple make up, and I love how a slick of black eyeliner makes me instantly look a little more glam. I haven't yet mastered the cat-flick but I feel that this product would enable me to learn!

The pen style applicator with a soft rubber tip made for easy use, with a simple twist function at the bottom when product was needed. The eyeliner didn't budge, not even in the heat of Rome (which was pretty hot) and was easily wiped off with a cotton pad of Bioderma cleanser. I felt saddened by the thought of eventually running out.

Last week, I received a tweet from Benefit UK revealing themselves to be the mystery producers of this fantastic product. I was floored- I expected some uber expensive-can-only-buy-in-Harrods type of Brand, this feeling was quickly followed by being thrilled that I will be able to replenish my new favourite make up item somewhere obtainable in both budget and locations. Yay!

The product was The Benefit 'They’re Real Push Up Liner' and will be available from 28th June 2014 priced at a decent £18.50  (The post on Elle Uk website is here)... Go go go...

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

P.s. if you fancy being a ELLE Insider then you will need to subscribe to the magazine (something i reccomend doing- i love having something to read come through the post) the link to do this is here

P.p.s Elle didn't ask me to write this post- i just totally love this product and feel that everyone should know about the Elle Insider club (especially if you love a freebie like i do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment