Sunday 11 May 2014

Sticky9 Instagram Magnets


A few weeks ago, I won a Sticky9 competition over on the lovely blog that is Daisy Butter (do go and check this out- it's rather wonderful).


I have been wanting some new Magnets for my Fridge for ages and stumbled upon the Sticky9 website quite a while back. I just love the idea of turning Instagram pictures into something- what's the point in having all of those photo-tweaking effects if you don't ever display the results around your home?

Anyway, as I had won a set of 9 Magnets - I opted for a mixture of photographs so I could see what the quality of Sticky9 magnets were really like. The ordering process was super easy and about a week after ordering, they arrived in the post and I was pretty impressed with the results....


(From Top Left to Bottom Right) Our first photo together; London Docklands; Duck & Waffle Gin drinking; The Ponte Sisto Bridge; Favourite photo taken in Duck and Waffle; Nikki Beach, Koh Samui (aka my heaven); The Beach Huts in Worthing; Us having lots of fun recently; A view from Reigate Hill - one of my favourite places ever.
A good size to clearly see the details in the picture, surprisingly with a Matte finish (but actually this a good thing as means light won't bounce off of the Magnets impairing a view of the picture). 

I love how it's injected a bit of our lives onto our Fridge....I think I will be purchasing some of these for gifts to friends and myself) in the future!

If you fancy giving Sticky9 a whirl, website  link is here. According to the covering note that came with my order, If you use the code 'FRIENDU4L7' you can get 15% off of your first order (if this code doesn't work then let me know but I can't see why it wouldn't)....

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment