Tuesday 20 May 2014

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser



I am on a huge mission to tame my acne prone skin without having to resort to taking more of the dreaded Tetracycline tablets again  (they are good but man do they make me feel poorly) so when I saw that Escentual were offering the opportunity to try a cleanser designed for Acne prone/Oily skin- I jumped at the chance to try a new product...





Escentual very kindly sent me the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER cleanser to review. Along with a full sized bottle, I was also sent mini samples from the rest of  Eucerin range which is  great and i have yet to try them all....


The cleanser is clear and fragrance free, I usually prefer something thicker and with a a scent (like Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser) to make  cleansing products more luxurious but the lack of smell did make me feel like i was using something a bit more clinical which made me feel that it should work. The cleanser lathered up really well, creating a thick dense lather. I washed my face  using a soft Liz Earle natural sponge and was really surprised to feel my skin was instantly tighter. Not dry tight just but ,you know, tight.

I have also been using the miniature DermoPURIFYER Adjunctive Hydrating Care moisturiser (certainly not easy to say) sample. I have been looking for a day time moisturiser as i feel i should be using one during the day what with all the cleansing I am starting to do. Again no fragrance, but a creamy consistency which absorbed really quickly into my skin leaving my face softer without the shiny oiliness that moisturisers usually leave me with. It has been perfect to apply prior to my primer and make up in the morning.

After nearly a week of trying the cleanser I have to say I am very impressed. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, toned and soft. I only use the cleanser (and moisturiser) in the morning, sticking to my lovely Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser at night to give my skin a pre bedtime treat (A day of Air-con office leaves a needs for Shea butter), but this new morning addition has meant my skin hasn't been oily come midday like it usually would be. What a winner. I will be repurchasing I think.


The moisturiser is also going be a re-purchase for me as it soaks into my skin, leaving no residue but somehow my skin just looks better- perhaps I will gain control of my skin issues one day!?

Lots of Love

xxx TTN xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment